Friday, March 21, 2014

NEW Website for Highlands, NC

Hello Scaly Mt, lately I have been wondering why more people haven't discovered our little hamlet. Now is a great time to purchase property in the area. My wife and I(Debbie Mackie) have lived in Scaly Mountain, NC for 18 years along with many cats. We have sold several properties in Scaly over the last 14 years, most of them homes. Whether they were for second home owners or to families looking to settle in Scaly Mountain, they were very happy with their investment. So if you are looking to become a proud property owner in Scaly Mountain, NC please call or email myself or my wife, Debbie Mackie. We want to help you make Scaly Mountain your new home.

Check out my website to search for homes in Highlands, Cashiers and Scaly Mountain, NC.                                  

Pete Roth - pjcroth@kw.com       828-200-9361                                                     Debbie Mackie - dtmackie@kw.com     828-200-9360         thedebbiemackieteam.com                                

No comments:

Post a Comment