Friday, February 28, 2014

Hi everyone, I'M BACK!!!!!!!! Did you miss me. I have been bad about not keeping up with my responsibilities, my lame excuse is that my wife and I went to Phoenix,AZ. We attended the Keller Williams Family Reunion, along with 13,000 fellow KW friends. It was a great experience to be surrounded by so many happy people, I am pretty sure there was a little bit of alcohol involved. For those of you who are real estate agents out there, you should consider joining our little family. Keller Williams ranked 2nd in the USA in training their agents, to become the BEST customer service agents in North America and eventually the whole planet. Keller Williams is the only privately held real estate company while several other company's are being sold on the stock market to the public. Our head honcho Gary Keller says and I quote"we are an education company disguised  as a real estate company". I will leave it at that. I wish the snow had stuck around a little longer than it did,say until April 1st. Hey, a guy can dream can't he. For those of you who whine about how cold it has been this year, you have no idea of what cold really is until you lived in Minnesota or Wisconsin for a very long time. So I say go back to where you came from or go to South Florida and stay there!!!!!!!!!!! BYE BYE for now, see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment